Welcome River Ridge Rentals Guest! All River Ridge Guests are guarenteed to recieve 20% off all ski and snowboard rentals by booking through this site.
Thank you for choosing Black Tie Ski Rentals, your premiere Ski and Snowboard Rental Delivery Service!
It is our goal at Black Tie Ski Rentals to make your rental experience as enjoyable as possible. As a Black Tie customer you will receive:
1. Free Delivery!
2. Custom Fitting of the best rental equipment on the market.
3. Slope-Side Assistance for any needs or requests.
4. Complimentary Return of your equipment at the end of your vacation.
For your convenience, if you forget to bring any important items or simply need to make a purchase, Black Tie delivers a variety of retail items for purchase including ski socks, goggles, hand and toe warmers, and Chap Stick.
Please take a moment to complete the Black Tie reservation process below. Please include any special requests in the comments section on the last page of the reservation process.
If you have any questions, please call us directly at 970-547-4416.
We look forward to seeing you soon!
COVID-19 Operating Procedures
The procedures outlined below are designed to safeguard the health and safety of our guests and employees while providing the excellent customer service and outstanding ski and snowboard equipment that Black Tie is known for.
- DISINFECTION: All tools, workstations, vehicles and shop surfaces are sanitized daily using an EPA-approved microbial disinfectant.
- PRE-DELIVERY: All rental equipment (including, but not limited to, helmets, skis, snowboards, boots, and poles) is disinfected using an EPA-approved microbial disinfectant while wearing masks before being loaded into a sanitized delivery bag. The vehicle interior is sanitized daily and between any staff transitions.
- AT DELIVERY: We wear masks to unload and deliver your rental equipment and adhere to social distancing guidelines through this process. Additionally, we sanitize any tools utilized for adjusting bindings, etc. and our paperless waiver system further minimizes contact. Our preference is to conduct fittings in an outdoor environment or open areas (lobby, foyer, garage) when possible. Enhanced procedures to provide limited or contact free boot-fittings are available based on the preference of our clientele. We ask that all guests wear masks throughout the entire fitting. Guests are strongly encouraged to bring their own face covering, but we can provide disposable masks for those in need.
- AT PICK-UP: Our staff will wear masks and sanitize all returned rental equipment.
- EMPLOYEE HEALTH SCREENINGS: We are requiring employees to check for COVID symptoms before each shift and to stay home if they feel unwell. In addition, employees will undergo daily temperature checks at the start of each shift.
Other Important Notes:
- We prefer cashless transactions. Gratuities for our delivery technicians can be added to your credit card.
- Email us at email@example.com or call 866.360.6433 if you have any additional questions about our COVID-19 prevention procedures.
We also understand the difficulty making decisions during these uncertain times and want you to feel confident in reserving your rental equipment. Black Tie will give a full refund to any guest who cancels their reservation more than 48 hours in advance. Guests who need to adjust their reservations within 48 hours, please reach out to the location you booked with directly.
We remain committed to delivering the same high quality of service, while doing our part to keep our guests, employees, and communities safe. We can’t wait to see you on the slopes!